[vtkusers] Why is VTK so slow on some machines ?

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap.rr.com
Thu May 22 17:55:03 EDT 2003

I have seen a similar problem when a bad version of opengl32.lib and dll were
installed on my machine.    Make sure you are using the same opengl library for
both VTK and the other opengl applications.   The tool depends should be able to
tell you what opengl it is using.  If they are using the same opengl, it may
depend on what features of opengl you are using, which depends on what features
you are using from VTK...

-Bill