[vtkusers] Newbie Question, viewports

Benjamin T. Grover grover5 at llnl.gov
Thu May 22 17:38:32 EDT 2003

Hi,

I am new to vtk and am trying to figure out just where viewports sit in
the grand scheme of things.  I would like to make a xyz triad in the
lower left corner of my render window.  I want the triad to move with my
model, but not to change size.  Do I need to put this in a seperate
viewport and if so who owns the viewport.  Do I add the viewport to the
renderer, the render window or something else?
--

-Benjy
|Benjamin T. Grover -PMESH GROUP            |