[vtkusers] vtkCell::Initialize

Clinton Stimpson clinton at elemtech.com
Thu May 8 15:10:34 EDT 2003

What is the purpose of vtkCell::Initialize(...) taking vtkPoints* ?
All or most of the examples I've seen associate the points with the
cells at the vtkPolyData(or related) level.

I'm looking for the ability to add and remove cells from a vtkPolyData.
 If the point association was at the vtkCell level, then it'll make what
I'm trying to do a bit easier.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Clint

P.S.  Does anyone know why this list is less responsive than many other
lists I've seen?  There are so many unanswered questions in the archive
and some questions are the same as mine.