[vtkusers] Reading an image

Sheri, George (CORP, GEITC) George.Sheri at geind.ge.com
Thu May 8 10:57:19 EDT 2003

Hi,

I have written a vtk filter for reading an image. The filter is derived from vtkImageReader. During execution of the program, the control is going into ExecuteData of the vtkImageReader instead of the ExecuteData of the filter. What should I do to have control go to ExecuteData of the filter. Appreciate your help on this.

Thanks

Sheri

		g   John F. Welch Technology Centre

Sheri George
NDE Engineer
Industrial Imaging and Modeling Laboratory
Export Promotion Industrial Park, Phase 2
Hoody Village, Whitefield Road
Bangalore - 560 066, India
Email	: george.sheri at geind.ge.com
Phone	: +91 (80) 841 2050 		Ext :2609
Fax	: +91 (80) 841 2111

"This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review; use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.  Thank you."