[vtkusers] VTK and mac OSX

Donald S Dunbar dsd at lorax.ca
Fri May 2 16:09:57 EDT 2003

I strongly recommend reading the article:

3-D Data Visualization on Mac OS X

to be found at:

http://www.macdevcenter.com/pub/a/mac/2002/06/28/data_visualization.html

I successfully installed VTK on my PowerBook G4 (OSX 10.2.5) following
these instructions.  It runs extremely well.

I also recommend:

Developing Visualization Applications with Cocoa and VTK

at:

Part 1: http://www.macdevcenter.com/pub/a/mac/2003/02/11/dev_osx.html
Part 2: http://www.macdevcenter.com/pub/a/mac/2003/03/25/dev_osx.html

Good luck.