[vtkusers] Contrained Delaunay2D

Richard R McDonald rmcd at usgs.gov
Thu May 1 17:52:31 EDT 2003

Hello,
I would like to constrain the delaunay triagulation along edges.  It seems
that before I can constrain with edges (lines) I first need to define a
constrained polygon, counter clockwise around the boundary of interest.
Once that is defined as a vtkCellArray and set in the vtkPolyData through
the SetPolys method, I can define constraint lines as vtkCellArray and set
in the vtkPolyData through SetLines method.  Is this so?  Must I first
define a bounding polygon before defining constraint edges?  When I only
use SetLines I get odd results.  Thanks for any help,
rich

Rich McDonald
Lakewood (T, W) 303-236-4972  fax: 303-236-5034
Boulder (M, TH, F) 303-541-3052
rmcd at usgs.gov