[vtkusers] How can I get a copy with patented classes?

stephen.reilly at ntlworld.com stephen.reilly at ntlworld.com
Mon Mar 31 04:58:54 EST 2003

Phoebe,

I am working with VTK 4.0 under Windows, so I am not sure if this is still the case, but to get the patented libraries, I had to download the source, and then build it turning on the BUILD_PATENTED and WRAP_TCL options in CMake.

I think you'll need to download: VTK-4.2-LatestRelease.tar.gz.

Hope this helps,
Stephen