[vtkusers] Fly through of pre-programmed flight path

Ross Hennessy R.Hennessy at acfr.usyd.edu.au
Thu Mar 27 19:53:12 EST 2003

Hi Everyone,

I am trying to get an automated fly through of polydata so that I can
simply input a set of camera commands like Dolly -> Roll ect. Along with
how fast and far to perform each one, then have it play like a movie for
me. Is there a tool for doing this in vtk? I had a go at using
vtkInteractorStyleFlight, and PerformAsimuthalScan looked like the kind
of routine I was after, but isn't implemented?

I think I am a bit of track looking at the Interactors, since I don't
really want any user interaction at all. I had a go at manipulating the
camera, but couldn't figure out how to get it to perform motion smoothly
will rendering.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Regards, Ross

Ps. Sorry if you get this twice, It didn't like me changing an alias to
my email address.

  _____

 <http://www.acfr.usyd.edu.au/people/postgrads/rhennessy> Ross Hennessy

Australian <http://www.acfr.usyd.edu.au>  Centre for Field Robotics