[vtkusers] [VTK + wxPython + Linux] bug : Reparent with widgetcontaining wxVTKRenderWindow

Prabhu Ramachandran prabhu at aero.iitm.ernet.in
Tue Mar 25 07:35:39 EST 2003

>>>>> "CPB" == Charl P Botha <c.p.botha at its.tudelft.nl> writes:

[Benoit's patch that PR promised to commit ... ]
    CPB> I believe that Prabhu is very busy at the moment.  If your
    CPB> changes do not break any of the current
    CPB> semantics/functionality I could take a look at integrating
    CPB> them.

Indeed, I've replied to Benoit in personal email and have told him
that I'll look at it sometime next week when I hope to have a little
time for this.  If you can take a look at it in the meanwhile and
commit it, thats fine with me too.

cheers,
prabhu