[vtkusers] [VTK + wxPython + Linux] bug : Reparent with widgetcontaining wxVTKRenderWindow

Benoit Regrain benoit.regrain at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Tue Mar 25 06:38:04 EST 2003

Hi

>     BR> What do you think about this patch ? Is it good ? Have you
>     BR> problems and time to integrate that in the next release (4.2)
>     BR> ? It will be made after ?  Thank you to answer me your
>     BR> conclusions about these modifications...
>
> Sorry, I sent you a reply this weekend but my departmental server was
> offline (I dont know why) and the mail was not delivered until today.
> I have replied to your message.  Basically, the VTK CVS tree is now
> frozen and developers do not have write access.  So I'll look at your
> patches as soon as the CVS tree is reopened.  This will happen after
> 4.2 is branched.

I have seen that the 4.2 release is know official.
For the laboratory where I work, patch that I have taken you is vital.
I haven't seen commits concerning apply of this patch.

Could you tell me I how many time you think make this patch.
And if don't think to apply them, I need know if it must be applyed
internally in my laboratory.

I remember you the address for patch files that I have made :
 http://www.creatis.insa-lyon.fr/~regrain/VTK/patch/

Greatings
Benoit Regrain