[vtkusers] any vtk stuff using parallel appraoch?

Quan Li quanxiang_99 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 24 11:17:21 EST 2003

Hi,
I am doing some reading as part of assignment for a
class on parallel processing and I am supposed to give
a 20 minutes' presentation next week on a topic I have
chosen. VTK's parallelism approach seems to have
interested me. But, honestly, I am unable to do any
testing now. Could anyone recommend me some previously
done tests and test evaluations using the VTK's
parallel mechnisms (that I can reference)? And papers
related to the VTK's parallel mechnisms (other than "A
parallel Approach for Efficiently Visualizing
Extremely Large Time-Varying Datasets", "Large-Scale
Data Visualization Using Parallel Data Streaming")?
Thanks,
Quan