[vtkusers] about Normal

zhuo Chen cz_lj at yahoo.com.cn
Sun Mar 23 21:12:42 EST 2003

Hi,all vtkusers
I want to get to know some information about Normal in
VTK.For example,I use vtkMarchingCubes to realize the
3D construction of medical images of a head.The head
which is contructed must be represented as a closed
space in 3D space which is surrounded by a series of
triangle polygons.I want to know whether I can get the
Normal of each triangle polygon and I also want know
the rule to produce the Normal.For example,to the
"head",do the Normals of triangle polygons point to
the internal space of the head or the external space
of the head.