[vtkusers] MFC sample app causes an ESP error??

Martin Gardner mglistmail at totalise.co.uk
Thu Mar 20 15:58:44 EST 2003

Hi,

I found the problem was that I had several versions of vtk on my system
and the 'older' dll files were being used with apps complied against the
newer libraries.

So just make sure that the correct dlls are loading with your app.
Either only have one version of vtk installed at a time or set your path
environment variable to only point to the version of interest.

Hope this helps someone.

Martin