[vtkusers] saving vtkwindow as vectorgraphic

Prabhu Ramachandran prabhu at aero.iitm.ernet.in
Thu Mar 20 15:01:25 EST 2003

    GL> I have a class vtkEPSWriter which I'm re-working at the
    GL> moment... It relies on gl2ps code. If gl2ps could be added to
    GL> VTK as a utility (I dont see why it couldn't) then the
    GL> vtkEPSWriter class could be add to the vtkIO library.  At the
    GL> moment the gl2ps code is stuffed inside the vtkEPSWriter
    GL> class.

If you did not follow the devel list a few months ago, I had planned
on adding this support to VTK sometime soon.

http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/vtk-developers/2002-December/002164.html

http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/vtk-developers/2003-January/002169.html

I've been busy and havent found the time to do it after 4.2 was
released.  Hopefully in the next couple of weeks I'll commit
something.  I have a working set of classes.  The only thing that
needs work is the text support which might take some doing.  So
perhaps you folks can wait a little while?

cheers,
prabhu