[vtkusers] transforming object due to user interaction

Bauer Harald Harald.Bauer at fh-hagenberg.at
Mon Mar 17 02:23:07 EST 2003

Dear VTK Users,

Info: I'm using vtk4.0 with C++

can anyone tell me how to transform an object due to arbitrary user interaction ??

To be sure that the problem is ok - in more detail:

It's easy to visualize objects in a vtkRenderWindow.

Moreover, it's easy to enable a vtkRenderWindowInteractor to enable user interaction (rotation, zooming, ..)

Is there also a (simple) way to transform the visualized object according to the interaction actions

when closing the window for example ???

I hope, that - even if it may be a very easy question - someone can give me an answer;

best would be a short programming example ;-)

Greetings,

Harry