[vtkusers] how to add the vtkpatented package ?

qinghu liao qhliaok at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 13 13:11:10 EST 2003

hi,

    I have download the vtk4.2src, and complie it using vc6++, and get the vtkpatented.dll, vtkpatented.lib,vtkpatentedtcl.dll,vtkpatentedtcl.lib, afterwards I put these files into the vtk/bin and vtk/lib directories which are got by installing the vtk4.2 precompiled version.

I want to use the tcl/tk to invoke the vtkDecimate, however when I using the vtk command to invole the tcl script which include some vtkDecimate variables, it reported that can't find the package vtkpatented. how should I deal with problem.

regards

qinghu