[vtkusers] missing vtkImagePlaneWidget.h in CVS version vtk?

Haiwen Shi shihw77 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 13 11:36:00 EST 2003

Hi, All;

When I include  "vtkImagePlaneWidget.h" in any worked vtk program, I got the following error:

C:\My work\Pitt\BIOE2630\vtkfiles\step3\Cone3.cxx(32) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'vtkImagePlaneWidget.h': No such file or directory

Does that mean "vtkImagePlaneWidget.h" has missed from my CVS version VTK? I just updated my CVS version VTK last week and got some sample programs under the tutorial directory worked. Actually, I am working on another vtk program that need to include "vtkImagePlaneWidget.h", but it keeps generating the error message above. Could any one help me solve this problem? BTW, I worked on windows ME OS and use Visual C++ 6.0 as the compiler.

Thank you very much!

Haiwen Shi