[vtkusers] (constrained) delaunay2D issue

Sebastien MARAUX maraux at ondim.fr
Thu Mar 13 09:23:32 EST 2003

Hello

I am using Delaunay2D for triangulating polygons
(representing dB levels around airports).

I prefer this way to tesselate method as it can deal with
holes.

For a special dB level, I can have several polygons defining islands and holes (depending on polygon orientation).

So I set the polydata as input and as source, so that holes are taken off the object.

1. there is an issue using this method with most of my
polygons : I can obtain "wrong" triangles being holes instead
of filled (see enclosed) How can I fix it ?

2. Is there other ways of dealing with holes, based on
tesselate, which would be faster than  this delaunay
method?

Thank you in advance

Sebastien MARAUX