Fw: Re: [vtkusers] Tcl widgets are missing

leonid tazin at iec.co.il
Thu Mar 13 02:40:31 EST 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: leonid <tazin at email.hai.iec.co.il>
To: <mertema at uni-muenster.de>
Sent: éåí çîéùé 13 îøõ 2003 07:45
Subject: Re: Re: [vtkusers] Tcl widgets are missing

The
> > installed version of Tcl/Tk is 8.4.1. I just enabled Tcl in the ccmake
> option
> > display. That was all I had to configure because the paths were correct.
> It is
> > a pity though that the widgets do not appear...
> >
> > Kind regards,
> >
> >     Markus
> >

> > Jonathan Bailleul <Jonathan.Bailleul at greyc.ismra.fr> schrieb:

> examples.
> > > But
> image
> > > and
> buttons,
> $VTKDIR/Wrapping/Tcl.

> > > Dear sir,
> >
> > > I managed to compile VTK under solaris with TCL support a month ago (v
> > > 4.1) and never managed to make it (it passed without tcl).
> > > Did you do something special?
> >
> > > Thank you in advance.

> ********
> > This footnote confirms that this email message has been scanned by
> > PineApp Mail-SeCure for the presence of malicious code, vandals &
computer
> viruses.

> ********

 1.  It seams to me CMake 1.6.5 not correctly generate sources for tcl 8.4
in
 windows (on Linux RedHat 8.0 all right)
 It don't insert CONST84 wich is need  for fo tcl 8.4 so vtkTkRenderWidget
 is crash.
 I manually correct all sources in which is need CONST84

 vtkTclUtil.cxx
vtkTkWidgetsInit.cxx
vtkTkImageViewerWidget.cxx
vtkTkRenderWidget.cxx
cmVTKWrapTcl2Command.cxx
 2. VTK distribution has vary old tcl 8.4 headers. Current version is 8.4.2
 and no need to      check for beta
 Try to do this.
 Leonid