[vtkusers] Re: Voronoi

David.Pont at ForestResearch.co.nz David.Pont at ForestResearch.co.nz
Wed Mar 12 15:19:16 EST 2003

Hi Max,
   I have fowarded this query to the vtk list as there may be others that
can answer your question better than I can.
My guess is that you can use vtkMassProperties to get volume. I dont know
if voronoi algorithms exist in vtk, you could check the documentation:

  http://public.kitware.com/VTK/doc/release/4.0/html/

Dave Pont

                    "Salas Hidalgo,
                    Max Christian            To:     "'david.pont at forestresearch.co.nz'" <david.pont at forestresearch.co.nz>
                    (Codelco Norte)"         cc:
                    <msala012 at gwsmtp.c       Subject:     Voronoi
                    odelco.cl>

                    13/03/2003 08:41

Hi, i made a surface in vtk with delaunay2D, but now i need made a calculus
of volume and show this in vtk. You Know how made this??. Please help-me.

datas:

I use a txt file with x,y,z,L coord. x,y,z are the spacial coords. and the
L coord, is a law of rock. i need make this polygons in directly relation
of the L factor.

The perfect solution is take a delaunay2D and pass to voronoi. But i don't
know if this routine exist in vtk.

Best Regards,

Max C. Salas