[vtkusers] Tcl widgets are missing

mertema at uni-muenster.de mertema at uni-muenster.de
Wed Mar 12 12:41:34 EST 2003

Hello,

I did not do something special. I was using CMake-1.6.5 and VTK-4.2.1. The
installed version of Tcl/Tk is 8.4.1. I just enabled Tcl in the ccmake option
display. That was all I had to configure because the paths were correct. It is
a pity though that the widgets do not appear...

Kind regards,

    Markus