[vtkusers] Vectorial field by the time

Marcio Antonio Mathias (EDB) marcio.mathias at edb.ericsson.se
Tue Mar 11 11:35:09 EST 2003

Hi all,

I want to right a Tcl script to visualize a vetorial field.
My geometry description is a structured grid ( I am presenting as follows a ficticius example of a small data file).
Associated to this geometry I have a vector filed description for every step of time (identified by its name "vectorsn" where name is the timestep index).
I would like to know if it is possible to use a file structure like this, where an update process can retrive a vectorial field distribution for every timestep.
Sugestions for alternative way to represent this problem are welcome too!

Thanks, Marcio.

# vtk DataFile Version 2.0
T Ey 250 1.667778e-011 4.169446e-009
ASCII