[vtkusers] vtkScalarBarActor & Disappearing actors.

N Smethurst nick.smethurst at free.fr
Tue Mar 11 10:03:32 EST 2003

Le Mardi 11 Mars 2003 11:23, Charl P. Botha a écrit :
> This is most probably because you were sharing vtkActors/vtkTextures
> between RenderWindows.  With the current architecture of VTK, this is
> not recommended.

Any chance you can expand on why this is so? I have been developing an
application that uses prop collections to hold actors that are shared
between multiple render windows.. Everything works fine (apart from the
memory leak issues we discussed before), but from what you say, this is
not a good idea.

nick