[vtkusers] It's impossible to build VTK+Java in MacOS X

Andy Cedilnik andy.cedilnik at kitware.com
Tue Mar 11 07:54:08 EST 2003

Hi Carlos,

If you turned on  BUILD_TESTING, then you should have couple of Java
binaries laying in /path-to-VTK-carbon/Wrapping/Java. On Mac, we set the
following environment variable:

export DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH="/path-to-VTK-carbon/bin"

and then we run the test:

/usr/bin/java -classpath
"/path-to-VTK-carbon/bin/vtk.jar:/path-to-VTK-carbon/Wrapping/Java"
Regression -D "/path-to-VTKData" -V Baseline/Graphics/Cone.png

This runs a simple java example.

Let me know if it works.

			Andy