[vtkusers] MacOS X - carbon,cocoa,x11, which?

Marc Dellinger dellinge at mnhn.fr
Thu Mar 6 11:51:41 EST 2003

Le jeudi, 6 mars 2003, à 17:23 Europe/Paris, Chris Scharver a écrit :

> At 4:12 PM +0100 03/06/2003, Marc Dellinger wrote:
>> What TclTk version do you support? There are several on the net and
>> it's confusing.
>
> As Andy said, the cvs version works nicely. You can also grab the
> AquaTclTk 8.4.1 dmg from the main Tcl/Tk web site. Either one will
> result in a nice OS X-friendly framework installed into your
> /Library/Frameworks folder.

I already tried AquaTclTk. I can build vtk and run an example, but
cannot interact with the object inside the window (such as
CADPart.tcl), while it seems to work well with Python (at the end, I
would like to have Mayavi on the mac). So I am trying with
tcl8.4.2-src.tar.gz ...

Thanks for answers

Marc Dellinger
USM 0504 "Biologie fonctionnelle des protozoaires"
Département "Régulations, Développement, Diversité Chimique"
Muséum National d'Histoire Naturelle
43, rue Cuvier
F-75231 PARIS Cedex 05 France
Tel: 33.1.40.79.37.30