FW: [vtkusers] Embedded geometry with VolumePro500 & VTK

Ron Inbar ron at mediguide.co.il
Tue Mar 4 15:24:42 EST 2003

This e-mail message has been sent by MediGuide
and is for the use of the intended recipients only.
The message may contain privileged or confidential information .
If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any use,
distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited,
and you are requested to delete the e-mail and any attachments
and notify the sender immediately.