[vtkusers] VtkFollower: how to follow camera?

Paul McGuinness mcguinpg at maths.tcd.ie
Mon Jun 30 10:59:20 EDT 2003

Hi,

I am using vtkFollower such that some text follows the camera. I have
achieved in getting my text to always face the camera as my camera moves,
but I would like my text to move as the camera moves, such that as my
camera moves the text will always be in the top corner of my display
screen, and as I zoom in and out the text will zoom in and out with the
camera such that the text never changes in size on the screen.

Can anyone help please
Paul.