[vtkusers] vtkVolume16Reader and isosurfaces

Anastasia Mironova asavm7 at uaa.alaska.edu
Thu Jun 26 14:15:48 EDT 2003

Hi everybody,
I am trying to read in a file and draw isosurfaces using a v16 reader
and my understaing of the situation was that the isosurface values or
contour values that I could put there could be numbers up to 2 to the
16th power, however, when I actualy try to draw isosurfaces the
maximum contour number that I can put in there is 2431 which I think
is kind of a strange number... does anybody has a thought on this?
please let me know,
thanks,
Anastasia