[vtkusers] installing_problems

Leila Baghdadi baghdadi at sickkids.ca
Wed Jun 25 10:56:05 EDT 2003

Hi Nabby

I think what you are missing is setting of the environment variables!

in my .cshrc I have the following

setenv PYTHONPATH
${VTK_DIR}/Wrapping/Python:${VTK_DIR}/bin:${VTK_DIR}/Examples/Build/vtkLocal/bin
setenv TCLLIBPATH
${VTK_DIR}/Wrapping/Tcl:${VTK_DIR}/bin:${VTK_DIR}/Examples/Build/vtkLocal/bin:${LEILA_HOME}/Cable
setenv LD_LIBRARY_PATH
${VTK_DIR}/bin:${VTK_DIR}/Examples/Build/vtkLocal/bin:${LEILA_HOME}/lib

hope this helps

Leila