[vtkusers] VTK on Mac OS X Problem

Andy Cedilnik andy.cedilnik at kitware.com
Tue Jun 24 07:29:08 EDT 2003

Hi Cemil,

THis sounds like a tipical Carbon behavior. Are you sure you built X11
version? Maybe X11 on Mac has the same problem?

In any case, on Carbon this is the result of the resource fork of the
executable not being properly set. What we do is something like:

.../Rez .../Carbon.r -o medical1

I am not sure what could be on X11. Do other X11 programs work fine?

				Andy