[vtkusers] Please, help!

Cedric LE MAITRE Cedric.Le.Maitre at ifremer.fr
Fri Jun 20 03:10:43 EDT 2003

Hello Anastasia !

I'm not a great VTK devlopper, but i'm used to Java. When you get an
Actor with the renderer.getActor(), it normally return a vtkActor class,
because it's in the method prototype... Could you cast the returned
object to your desired class ? like this:
vtkPanel panel = (vtkPanel) renderer.getActor();
If vtkPanel inherite from vtkActor, it'll work !

Hope i help you, but i'm not sure to have understood your question.
Cedric.