[vtkusers] Please, help!

Anastasia Mironova asavm7 at uaa.alaska.edu
Thu Jun 19 13:40:16 EDT 2003

Hello,
I am adding isosurafces and cross sections to a vtkPanel in Java,
which are instances of vtkActor and vtkImageActor classes,
consequently. For some reason the method GetActors that I apply to the
renderer only returns objects of the vtkActor class of that panel and
does not return/recognize any of the cross sections, which is quite
inconvenient when I am trying to clear the panel since all the cross
sections turn out to be unremovable this way. If you could please give
any advise on how to fix this I would really appreciate it.
Anastasia