[vtkusers] Use vtk an a quasi-rel-time sttering application.

Said. Said.El_Kasmi at sophia.inria.fr
Tue Jun 17 05:00:56 EDT 2003

Hi,
I'm using vtk to developpe a small tool to visualize some data in an
application for simulations steering. I already developped a prototype
(in C++ language) of this application using vtk, MPI and the vtkqt
package to assure reel-time updating of the view when a solver send new
data to the viewer.

I wand to develop an other version of this prototype using Java, vtk and
RMI. Does any body know if there is an equivalent to vtkqt for Java+vtk.