[vtkusers] CVS gasps and dies

John Sincock jss at au.mensa.org
Fri Jun 13 15:44:18 EDT 2003

Still no luck :(

<snip>
cvs server: Updating VTK/Wrapping/Tcl/vtktesting
S-> Reader_Lock(/cvsroot/VTK/VTK/Wrapping/Tcl/vtktesting)
S-> Lock_Cleanup()
S-> rename(CVS/Entries.Backup,CVS/Entries)
S-> unlink_file(CVS/Entries.Log)
cvs checkout: dying gasps from public.kitware.com unexpected

It just wont ever get past the point:
/cvsroot/VTK/VTK/Wrapping/Tcl/vtktesting

my dialup is about to hit its 5 hour limit in 15 minutes, then im
going sleepy byes, so I wont try again until tomorrow.

Nice to know its just a temporary glitch at your end though,
probly, hope it works tomorrow!

John