[vtkusers] Cannot set range values on vtkXYPlotActor

piantado at email.unc.edu piantado at email.unc.edu
Thu Jun 12 15:50:41 EDT 2003

Hi,
I'm working in java, trying to set the X range on a vtkXYPlotActor. I'm
trying to change the range values using plot.SetXRange(-n, n), where n
is 10, 15, 20 25, ... 50. It works fine for all values except n=25 and
n=30. When the range is set to these values, the graph's X axis goes
from -50 to 30. I tried using plot.GetXAxisActor2D.SetRange(-n, n), and
this keeps the data in the correct range but the axis itself is still
wrong. Any thoughts?

Thanks,

++Steve