[vtkusers] SetArray method in tcl

H.Vidal, Jr. hvidal at tesseract-tech.com
Thu Jun 12 15:42:55 EDT 2003

I am poking around with user of SWIG to bridge to tcl and to vtk.
Mostly, this has to do with data acq. system into vtk and speed.

This question seems to have been posed before on this list, but I could
not find a response. Are methods to vtkIntArray, or any other data set
child, limited to none-direct-pointer access stuff from tcl?
	For example, does
        vtkIntArray::SetArray(int *array, vtkIdType id,saveFlag sf)

work from within tcl? When I try to do this with a proper pointer to array
and other good values like this:

vtkIntArray iArray

[get pointer to int array of correct size into pI]

iArr SetArray $pI 262144 1

The error I see is:

Object named: iArray, could not find requested method: SetArray
or the method was called with incorrect arguments.

Any thoughts? Would be most appreciated! Thanks.

Hernando Vidal, Jr.
Tesseract Technology