[vtkusers] vtkExtractVOI help!

X. Chi vtk_chi at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 9 17:03:18 EDT 2003

Hi, all

I have a vtkImageData and I use contour filter to create the 3D surface
rendering. Due to the large set of data, I am trying to use vtkExtractVOI
for local updating. But the problem is that vtk does not keep the
vtkExtractVOI history. For example, when extracting part A of the whole
image data (by moving the probe into that area), A will be displayed. But
while extracting part B of the whole image data, part A would not be
displayed, only part B is displayed. Can anybody tell me how I can keep the
history of VOI?

Thanks.