[vtkusers] need help on using vtk4.2

hong zhang hongzhang77 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 7 13:15:28 EDT 2003

Hi,
I don't know how to use vtk4.2 under VC++7.0.
I use CMake get the ALL_BUILD.dsw and build it in
VC7++.Then I get many directories such as filtering,io
and rendering and some .h file such as
vtkFilteringInstantiator.h.Every dirctory has a debug
subdir with many .obj files and a .lib file.How can I
use these stuff and add the function of vtk into my
project?
I read some help that need some .dll file but I can't
find it in the output.And do I need openGL?
Thanks,
Hong