[vtkusers] Field Data Lost

dsjen at cs.unc.edu dsjen at cs.unc.edu
Wed Jul 30 08:55:36 EDT 2003

Hi VTK Users,

I'm having a problem with my field data being lost (at least that's
what I think is happening).  I'm creating an isosurface based on one
dataset and coloring the surface based on the scalar values from a
second dataset.

This all works fine, until I change the volume/region of interest.  My
beautiful multi-colored isosurface becomes a bland gray isosurface.
By recreating the pipeline when I update, I am able to change my
volume of interest, however, when I want the entire volume of interest
back, I get a gray surface once again.

Please let me knwo if you have any ideas.  Just for reference, I'm
using Java with Vtk 4.2.

Thanks,
Dennis