[vtkusers] Point Cloud

Craig N. Scott craig.scott at csiro.au
Tue Jul 29 19:38:28 EDT 2003

Vtk allows you to do both. Vtk includes some filters to build surfaces
from point clouds (eg using Delaunay methods and others) and it also
allows you to render point clouds as simple dots on their own.

Depending on your needs, the methods that come with Vtk may or may not
be sufficient for you (we use a mix of our own + Vtk). If you haven't
already, check out the online documentation at:

http://www.vtk.org/doc/release/4.2/html/index.html