[vtkusers] Help with tcl interpreter

Johanna pettersson.johanna at home.se
Tue Jul 29 09:52:06 EDT 2003

This is part of my code and the result:

Code:
  Tcl_Interp *tclinterp;
  tclinterp = Tcl_CreateInterp();

  eval=Tcl_GlobalEval(tclinterp,"info library");

  if (tclinterp->result != 0) {
    printf("Test [%s]\n", tclinterp->result);
  }

  if (eval==TCL_ERROR) {
    printf("eval=[%d]\n", eval);
    return TCL_ERROR;
  }

Result/Output:
  Test [no library has been specified for Tcl]

So I guess my libraries are not loaded ok. However I still get a TCL_ERROR from Tcl_GlobalEval so it seems that not even the line 'Tcl_GlobalEval(tclinterp,"info library")' is ok.

I tried to do 'Tcl_EvalFile(tclinterp, "/usr/lib/tcl8.3/init.tcl")' but since all Tcl_EvalFile, Tcl_GlobalEval etc generates a TCL_ERROR I do not think it worked.

/Johanna