[vtkusers] modification to vtkDelaunay2D for topographical models?

Jean-Dominique Barnichon jeando.barnichon at free.fr
Tue Jul 29 03:15:31 EDT 2003

John,

I've already started the second solution.
However, it is a more tricky than simply removing such triangles (which
makes holes in the mesh!). Actually before removing them, I must try to
rearrange them with other existing triangles to avoid removing inner
triangles (which at the moment I still have some problems with). But for
triangles that belong to the boundary, this removal is straightforward, I
agree.
By the way, don't you think such filter would be of any interest for the vtk
community?

Jean-Do