[vtkusers] data associated with nodes

Bert Schiettecatte bert.schiettecatte at esat.kuleuven.ac.be
Thu Jul 24 08:16:36 EDT 2003

Hi all,

I’m working on an application that visualizes 2D and 3D meshes and sound
propagation through these meshes. I’m trying to find out if someone
already did something similar to what I’m doing or if there exists
already graph-traversal code for VTK (e.g. depth-first, breadth-first
traversals)… ?

I’m also trying to find out how to associate extra information with a
node and how to extend a loadable file format by VTK. I’d like to add
acoustic information to nodes and store and retrieve this information
from my files. I’ve been reading through the VTK user’s guide but I
don’t understand yet what the best way would be to do this?

Thanks in advance!
bert

---