[vtkusers] Vtk and Borland command line compiler

Xianjin Yang Yang at AGIUSA.COM
Sun Jul 20 00:34:21 EDT 2003

Hi Hector,

Use CMake to create makefiles and run "make" to build an EXE. Here are some of
my CMake settings (values):

Where is the source code: C:\VTK\Examples\DataManipulation\Cxx
Where to build binaries: C:\VTK\Examples\DataManipulation\Cxx\bcb
Build For: Borland Makefile
VTK_DIR: c:\vtkbin   (This is the directory in which you built your VTK or you
installed VTK. VTK dll's and/or lib's should be found in c:\vtkbin\bin in this
case).

After generating makefiles, go to the dir
C:\VTK\Examples\DataManipulation\Cxx\bcb in the Command Prompt, and run make to
build EXE files.

Good luck

Yang