[vtkusers] Printing from MFC

Kevin Wright Kevin.Wright at cfx.aeat.com
Fri Jul 18 15:39:40 EDT 2003

Hi All,

I've just picked up the MFC wrappers for VTK to embed in a legacy MFC project here, I've replaced two static pictures with a viewer each embedded in a GUI with several other panels.  When viewing on screen, everything works just fine, both views rest where they should, and are interactive, but when printing, if the focus is on one of the vtk window, all I get is a full page printout of that window, and if the focus is elsewhere, then I get the rest of the GUI, without the viewers, with a blank block in the top left corner.  I've been looking through the vtk MFC code for printing, but I'm afraid that I'm not terribly familiar with MFC, and I can't seem to resolve this.  If anyone can help, I would be most appreciative.

Thanks,
Kevin.