[vtkusers] How to make a vtkFollower font bold ?

N Smethurst nick.smethurst at free.fr
Fri Jul 18 06:26:11 EDT 2003

vtkFollower is just an actor which turns during interaction. vtkVectorText
creates polyon data that is in the shape of the text that you supply it.
There doesn't seem to be any further functionality in vtkVectorText than
to set the text string.

My advice would be to use a 2D text pipeline which renderers on the
overlay. The quality is also much better.