[vtkusers] How to make a vtkFollower font bold ?

de Boer Ingo I.deBoer at polytec.de
Fri Jul 18 05:56:23 EDT 2003

How can I change the font to eg. bold of a vtkFollower ?

I have something like

vtkVectorText pvtkVectorTextX = vtkVectorText::New();
vtkPolyDataMapper pvtkPolyDataMapperX = vtkPolyDataMapper::New();
pvtkVectorTextX->SetText("X");
pvtkPolyDataMapperX->SetInput(pvtkVectorTextX->GetOutput());
m_pvtkFollowerAxesX->SetMapper(pvtkPolyDataMapperX);

But I don't have a textproperty. If I want to use
vtkTextProperty, I cannot use vtkFollower... What am I
missing here ?

or the other way round. How can I use a vtkTextMapper with
vtkFollower ? Which would be my first choice in handling this...

greets
  Ingo