[vtkusers] Running multiple render windows for shared dataset

N Smethurst nick.smethurst at free.fr
Fri Jul 18 03:56:08 EDT 2003

Hi there

This may be of interest to you.. You mention using one actor for many
windows. We had a discussion some time ago on the mailing list about
multiple render windows displaying the same objects. The conclusion was
that the pipeline should be split between the dataset and the mapper (i.e.
use one dataset for all render windows but one mapper/actor for each
render window).