[vtkusers] wxVTKRenderWindowInteractor

Mathieu Malaterre Mathieu.Malaterre at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Wed Jul 16 04:56:48 EDT 2003

Andrew,

	You can play with either TrackBall or Joystick mode while pressing 't'
or 'j'. Press it only once. This should be ok.

	As I can't reproduce the bug could please include some usefull infos:

  - VTK version
  - wxWindows version
  - What you are using : Linux/Windows/Mac
  - Does this happen for all buttons (left/middle/right)

BTW Joystick is the default style, so you shouldn't need to press any
key in the 'Sample' demo.

Thanks,
mathieu