[vtkusers] wxVTKRenderWindowInteractor

Andrew Usher A.C.J.Usher at damtp.cam.ac.uk
Tue Jul 15 08:26:21 EDT 2003

Hi,

I'm currently trying to use the wxVTKRenderWindowInteractor class (from
http://creatis-www.insa-lyon.fr/~malaterre/wxVTK/). My problem is
concerned with interactor styles.

The trackball mode when using the class is great and works well, but the
joystick mode doesn't appear to respond as expected. I have to click
repeatedly to get the expected response, ie any movement. I know this may
seem trivial but I use it to do basic flythroughs and would be very
grateful if anyone knew of a workaround or fix, or had any clues.

Thanks very much,

Andrew